Thursday 9 September 2010

Book Update.

It was so good giving Drive! an airing at the Fringe. But let me be clear - I am not a performance artist. The goal was to get the book out there and just let it happen. It is now clear to me - as I am sure it was at some subconscious level from the outset - that it doesn't work like that. It has to be seen to be out there. This is why I am so happy with the progress in libraries. Work there will continue throughout the following months. I could not be happier with the reader reviews the book has been getting on Amazon, but I feel that perhaps it is time to bring in a Scottish publisher to help with distribution over there. I have no complaints with the progress of the book so far, but there is only so much one can achieve on the Internet. A physical presence in bookshops in Scotland would help. If any of my blog followers have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to post.

Drive! by Andrew McCallum Crawford.
ISBN 978-960-99296-0-8
Skepdek Publishing (Greece).

Available in the UK on Amazon.co.uk
Have a look at the reviews.
£7.24

No comments:

Post a Comment